In this webinar, we will take a look at how to stay on the right side of the market using the Jigsaw Order Flow Analysis Tools, including the Auction Vista Order Flow Heatmap. We will consider using the tools to compliment an existing trading style and stand alone to identify trade locations and manage positions. We'll look at the features of the tools in the context of different styles of day trading and consider the following:
- Algorithmic & Predatory trading - The myths vs the realities
- Market Making techniques (scalping)
- Spoofing and iceberging
- Hidden backstops created during the trading day, that can be used as entry points/stop out locations
- Thin (illiquid) vs Thick (liquid) markets (e.g. Crude vs eMini S&P500)
- The significance of Depth vs Trade Execution information - Putting them into perspective.