Given the hundreds of indicators and trading strategies to choose from, how do we know which to choose? Do I want a strategy that allows me to trade several times a day? week? or year? Which fits my risk tolerance? Am I willing to take larger draw downs in exchange for larger possible returns? Or, am I a bit more comfortable with more of a “Turtle” approach as opposed to the “Hare”?
This one-hour session will show you how the MetaStock PowerTools will help find the answers to your questions and reveal the best approaches that fit YOU. You'll discover:
- Your 'comfort zone' for risk/reward
- Different test results directing to the best method that works for your trading style
- Tools to help you tweak your strategies and compare Stop and Max profit techniques
- How to focus your technical analysis education on the methods that have worked historically on the stocks you want to trade
- How to get automated alerts based on the system you select
- How to scour the market quickly to find only those trades that meet your criteria
BONUS CONTENT: Rob Hoffman, once again, just won the prestigious 2018 Salon Du Trader competition, as well as the Top of the Top Duel. In celebration, Jeff Gibby will introduce Rob’s market scans and real-time alerts during his presentation.
Jeff will show you how can see the same real-time buy and sell signals that Rob uses, and how to scan the markets to find the securities that meet Rob’s proven criteria.
Jeff will also show you how to incorporate Rob Hoffman’s Expert Commentary into your charts, telling you precisely what you need to do to execute your best trade.
About Jeff Gibby
Jeff Gibby has been working for MetaStock for over twenty-one years. He is currently the Director of Sales.
Mr. Gibby works with MetaStock’s Inside Sales and Business Development teams. He works on training staff on the use of the MetaStock and third-party products. He is also in charge of working with our US Based education partners. Mr. Gibby is a popular speaker and is well known for his market insight and knowledge of both the Markets and MetaStock. He has spoken to traders all over the world in topics ranging from trading stocks to the latest look at Cryptocurrencies.